My daughters name is Moumita Chakraborty and She is working as a Professor / Lecturer in Narayana college of medical sciences , Narayana hrudayalaya Bangalore .She has completed her M.Sc in respiratory therapy.from symbiosis international University pune. She grew up in a
Middle Class, Nuclear family. her hometown is Assam but is currently settled in Bangalore . We will only prefer groom who is settled and owns home in Bangalore or south India only . She is Manglik She is noro gona. (debari gona pls excuse)
My name is Arijit Mukherjee and I am working as a Software Professional in the Private sector. I have completed my M.Sc. IT / Computer Science. I grew up in a Upper Middle Class class, Nuclear family with Traditional values.
Well my parents are not too tech savvy so I had to create my own profile.
I currently work at Adobe based out of Bangalore. My hometown is Kalyani, WB. I'm also pursuing a Master Degree Program in Data Science and Engineering from BITS Pilani alongside side job and in my final semester now. I'm a single child. No siblings. We're fortunate to have our own home.
Few things that has been set by my family:
1. My future partner needs to be employed or have some industry experience which would enable her to find a suitable job. We don't expect you to waste your career following marriage and spending your time at home doing nothing. We'll also support if she is willing to pursue higher education/training or PhD program alongside job.
2. She needs to be a graduate.
3. Although my parents are do not have any constraint on what she wears. But we would encourage her to maintain a descent dress code while she goes out on streets. This is primarily to ensure her safety and security outside as we don't own the streets.
4. Pre-martial health checkup is mandatory on both sides.
5. We do not have any demands.
6. Basic cooking skill is preferable. We're not looking a MasterChef. (I been cooking for several years -- so no need to worry)
Father: Ret. Executive Engineer, PWD, WB State Govt.
Mother: Former School Teacher
Please note that we can't arrange a social marriage in another 4-5 months as I would like to complete my masters degree before marriage. Add to that -- the on going COVID-19 pandemic.
And probably I don't need to mention that I'm Manglik.
Let us know if you're interested. You can reach out to my mother on the contact number provided.